Monday 23 May 2011

Melbourne here we come

Hooray,Hooray, sean-the-prawn is making it's way to Melbourne. After chatting to the super nice Madeleine of DoReMe & maybe twisting her arm just a tiny bit she has agreed to start stocking sean-the-prawn goodies in her beautiful Melbourne shop. I'm over the moon to have a Melbourne stockist as I was down there about a month ago for a long weekend while my husband was involved with the National Architecture Conference. I had such a fab time wandering around Fitzroy & Collingwood & eating in amazing restaurants in the city. So many great little shops & a general love of craftiness all round. Can't wait until I can visit again. Pretty upcycled vintage floral & Aussie cushions waiting to be finished off.



Sweet purpley pink patch worked cot quilt/throw waiting on the ironing board while I choose from my stash of backing fabrics.Quilts & cushions will be bagged & tagged & making their way to DoReMe towards the end of this week. I do hope you Melbourne folk enjoy my work.




No comments: