Wednesday 21 November 2012

Bush Christmas

I'm sewing new cushions today featuring great looking native Australian Flora & Fauna even some of the extinct kind *sob sob*
I'm looking forward to a hot & humid Aussie Christmas Holidays with lots of swims in the ocean, sandy feet, sun kissed shoulders & long cool drinks in the evening with friends.
These soon to be available cushions have got me thinking Summery thoughts whilst I listen to the cicadas chirping along with the sound of my sewing machine. I'll be spending actual Christmas Day with my husband's family down in Albury where it will be hot & dry & brown, maybe a swim in the mighty Murray River after lunch to cool us down.
Are you looking forward to Christmas this year?

1 comment:

Zara said...

Cushions look great.
I'm always on the lookout for the Aussie flora and fawna tea towels when I go op-shopping but they're becoming harder to come by.
x