Thursday 7 March 2013

Front cover joy

The latest Green Magazine has hit the shelves & we are ecstatic about my husband David Boyle Architect scoring the front cover position. Inside is an awesome article titled From Two to One with many photos & great editorial regarding the clever subdivide he designed in the Sydney suburb of Marrickville. Not often are you lucky enough to work with a visionary of a client such as this one. I was commissioned by the client to design & upholster all her built in seats along with many scatter cushions from her amazing collection of fabulous mid century modern printed fabrics. Such great original printed bark cloth & satin jacquards.
I love this house.

2 comments:

polkadotpeticoat said...

Congratulations....so much talent abounds in your household!! Heidi

Kate Moore said...

I must hunt it down. I haven't picked this magazine up for quite a while. Now I have a very good reason to.