Thursday 20 June 2013

Exciting times on the horizon

I've started a new business venture named Sew & Sews! I'll be teaching sewing & crafting from my home studio. I'm launching this enterprise by running school holiday creative workshops for kids aged 7-14yrs.
Eventually I plan to be teaching sewing to small groups during after school hours. I've been thinking about this for a long time now & after visiting the Sydney Quilt & Craft Show last weekend I came home bursting with ideas & renewed energy which was all I needed to ignore the fear of failure & dive right on in.
I've started a new blog for Sew & Sews which you may like to check out from time to time.
www.funsewandsews.blogspot.com

2 comments:

WinnibriggsHouse said...

What a fabulous way to share your talent. All the very best to you, I hope it goes well.

Kate Moore said...

Good luck. I hope it goes well. It looks like it's going to be fun.